Nestled here you will discover this impeccably presented Californian Bungalow.
A true rare opportunity, tightly-held by the one family for 33 years.
Spacious interiors, free flowing layout and a large family friendly, sunny garden with a huge council approved workshop that sets the scene for relaxed living with room to grow.
Property features include:
- Gracious bungalow offering classic charm.
- Beautifully ornate ceilings set high above timber parquetry floors.
- Separate lounge and dining rooms plus sunroom/family area.
- North facing alfresco entertaining setting which features a custom pizza oven and BBQ area, as well as water tanks.
- 4 bedrooms, featuring lead light windows, fixed timber desks and storage cupboards and spa as well as attic storage in main.
- Classically styled bathroom as well as ensuite.
- Double brick, air conditioning, gas connections and NBN ready.
- Long driveway with rear access leads to a huge lockup workshop ready for a tradesman or storage for 5 cars and also featuring two carports.
Easy access to schools, central to Sydney and Parramatta CBDs.
Inspect: As Advertised or By Appointment
Contact Frank La Malfa | Available 7 days on 0401 316 877.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations