This well looked after home is conveniently situated within walking distance to Sefton High School, shops, local parks and Birrong/ Sefton train stations.
Main property features include;
- 3 good sized bedrooms.
- Large kitchen with adjoining dining area.
- A huge lounge area that flows onto the dining area.
- Rear sun room that can be used as a second living space.
- Internal laundry.
- Two toilets. (1 internal and 1 external)
- Lock up garage.
- Large garden areas.
- A long concrete driveway to rear.
- Garden Shed.
- 3 phase power.
The home is currently leased at $440 p/w.
The home is sure to impress and is located directly across the road from Maluga Passive Park in Birrong which has had a $1.2 million upgrade completed only months ago. The park features walking paths, children's play areas as well as native plants and ponds.
Land size - 12.8m X 40.2m = 515 m2 (approx).
Be sure to inspect this one, it won't disappoint.