I am proud to offer this exceptional property to the open market.
Located in the highly sought after side of Telopea this property is well rounded and will impress a range of diverse buyers.
Positioned high on a corner block the property enjoys a north facing aspect with views to Parramatta and distant views across Sydney.
Whether you're looking for a beautiful home for a growing family, downstairs separate in-law/teenage accommodation or future development potential this property is for you.
With a total land size of 645m2, this property has detached duplex potential and also Granny flat potential, for those wanting a passive income or future capital gains.(STCA).
The house is packed with natural light and enjoys valley winds from the South, making it a healthy home fit for a family wanting space and lifestyle.
- Split level home with brick veneer construction.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-ins and possible 4th/study room.
- Main bedroom with ensuite.
- 3 bathrooms and 3 toilets.
- Timber floors throughout.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- VELUX skylights.
- Centralised kitchen with gas cooking.
- Formal lounge and dining room combined.
- Rear family room with distant views.
- Massive timber rear deck, great for family parties and summer BBQ's.
- Massive tiled rumpus area.
- Bar area.
- Internal laundry.
- Double garage and carspace.
- Inground concrete swimming pool.
Land size - 15.24m X 42.672m = 645m2 (approximately)
A true rare offering, whether to invest, develop or simply move in and enjoy.
Minutes walk to new metro line ( Parramatta Light Rail due to be completed in 2023), minutes drive to Parramatta and close to elite schools such as Tara, The King's School and James Ruse High.
The property is also within the Carlingford West Schools catchment.
Close to Shops
Close to Schools