359 Cumberland Road
AUBURN, NSW 2144
$990,000 | Frank La Malfa
FULL BRICK....POTENTIAL PLUS
Be poised to capitalise on this property with huge potential.
On offer is this renovated 4-bedroom full brick family home.
It stands on a generous 493sqm block in a great location, within a stroll of Berala shops, train station and Berala public school.
Property Features include:
- 4-bedroom practical single level layout with high ceilings throughout.
- Well presented with neutral decor and polished timber floors.
- An Inviting entry hall way.
- Features a spacious lounge room and separate dining space.
- Sizeable Tasmanian Oak kitchen with plenty of bench space.
- Split system air conditioning.
- Timber blinds.
- Renovated bathroom featuring separate bath and shower.
- A highly sought after rear dwelling perfect for granny flat (STCA).
- Side pathway to rear with carport potential.
- A large level rear yard.
- A flat roof makes an easy allowance to build a second storey
Land size: 12.19m x 40.39m = 493sqm
Also a short distance to Botanical Gardens, Auburn Tennis Club & Rosnay Golf Course.
Estimated rental return - $620 per week.
Homes with this kind of potential don't come up often.
Inspect: As Advertised Or By Appointment
Details: Frank La Malfa 0401-316-877
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations