This glamorous 'Brand New' modern designer home is situated in the highly sought after Berala 'Avenues' precinct. Secure this new property in an up and coming growth area without the hassle of building yourself.
Designed tastefully and luxuriously crafted, it boasts an impressive facade and is a must to inspect.
Upon entry, you will be greeted by a stylish entry door that swings open to an open 6 metre void ceiling revealing a classy glass and timber staircase.
- A quality kitchen with polyurethane, Calacatta quartz stone waterfall benchtops, gas cooktop with concealed range hood, 900mm under bench oven, dishwasher, butlers pantry and plumbed fridge cavity.
- The colour scheme is on trend with an elegant glass splash back and a huge island bench.
- The open family living area boasts huge three panel sliding doors out to the tiled alfresco entertaining area with BBQ that overlooks the level backyard.
- Accommodation includes a ground floor bedroom or study alongside a third bathroom. This could be ideal for a large family or perfect for a guest bedroom.
- Four generous bedrooms, the master and second bedroom offer huge walk-in robes and the main a quality ensuite with high end finishes.
- The remaining two bedrooms also feature built-in robes.
- A fully fitted laundry with loads of storage will impress, understairs storage and a lock up garage has internal access and plenty of room for storage.
- All bathrooms feature high end vanities with stone tops and quality tile finishes.
- Many extras including ducted air, alarm and a roller door (smart phone connect). Also gas outlets, LED downlights, internet points in every bedroom, NBN ready, ducted vacuum and other high-quality fixtures and fittings.
Extremely convenient to respected local schools and shopping facilities, transport routes and minutes to both Berala & Lidcombe Town Centre and train stations.
A short 30 minute drive to Sydney CBD via West Connex and 10 minutes drive to Parramatta CBD
Inspection is a must.
Inspect: As Advertised Or By Appointment
Contact Frank La Malfa | Available 7 days on 0401 316 877.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport