Be quick to inspect this modern home situated in one of the most sought after estates in the Western Suburbs, The 'Ashgrove Estate' built by Mirvac Homes.
The Ashgrove Estate is a very popular choice with home buyers and includes an in ground swimming pool & tennis court as part of its facilities.
This modern and well-presented 3 bedroom family home offers:
- Formal lounge room with 120 inch drop down cinema screen with a Hi Def Projector & built in speakers for this home theatre
- Separate gas kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar & SMEG appliances
- Spacious tiled floors and timber flooring
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, full bathroom & built-ins in all bedrooms
- Upstairs family room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- An alarm system
- Internal laundry
- Separate 3rd toilet
- Double lock-up garage which has been converted into a rumpus room
- A covered patio which overlooks a private and easy maintenance yard
The home is centrally located with easy access to the main motorways and is only a short stroll to Berala station and Berala Shopping CBD. It is also close to a variety of local primary and high schools. The local Berala Shopping Precinct, which is only a 1 minute drive, has a Woolworths, Gloria Jeans, Post Office, Medical centre & Pharmacies, Cafes, specialty shops.
Other close amenities include Auburn train station, Auburn Public School, Trinity Catholic College, Auburn Botanical Gardens, Costco at Lidcombe and many more branded stores on Parramatta Road.
Built in 2010 approximately.
Council $325.90 per quarter approximately
Water $177.90 per quarter approximately
Community Levies $202.35 per quarter approximately
Potential rental return $680 per week approximately.
Inspect: As Advertised Or By Appointment
Details: Frank La Malfa 0401-316-877
Don't miss out!!
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access