STREET RECORD $1,591,000
Sitting attractively on a generous block, with an accommodating design, this single storey gem presents large living spaces bathed in natural light with plenty of room for the family. Set in a tranquil cul-de-sac street in Regents Park, near parklands, this is as family-friendly as it gets!
Once you walk in the foyer, you'll notice polished timber floors as well as be impressed by the sun-drenched, huge family living and dining areas with high ceilings that lead you into the heart of the house which is the kitchen.
Property features include:
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms with high ceilings
- Gourmet white polyurethane kitchen with stainless steel appliance, fancy island bench and pantry
- Huge lounge and dining areas
- Oversized bathroom with spa
- Good size laundry with shower and toilet
- A rear pergola perfect for entertaining or BBQ
- Double driveways with a long concrete path to your double lock up garage
- Fantastic landscaped gardens are ideal for kids to play
This superb offering is placed minutes' walk to Regents Park Central Business precinct and enjoys easy access to schools, train stations, eateries, public transport, Dooleys as well as recreational facilities. A short drive to Lidcombe CBD and major arterial roads, including the newly built west connex and M4 motorways.
Inspect: As Advertised Or By Appointment
Details: Frank La Malfa 0401-316-877
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations